Alpine Laser Dental Offers Individual Systemic Sensitivity to Bio-materials Through Anti-body Detection Using Clifford Materials Reactivity Testing
Alpine Laser Dental provides clinical test screening for individual body systemic sensitivity to the manufactured bio-materials used in dental health care. These materials are in almost every dental application, from dental restoratives to surgical implants and prosthetics. Each person is different, from finger prints to individual biochemistry. The effect from exposure to modern bio-materials and the reactive by-products is different for each and every person. Exposure to one bio-material may be completly toxic to one person and benign to another person. Bad effects can range from mild sensitivity to extreme reactions like permanent damage and long term illness. New complex materials and alloys are developed all the time. How these new materials impact each person’s health must be looked.
Clinical Testing known as Clifford Materials Reactivity Testing is a thorough clinical blood test that screens for individual systemic sensitivity to bio-materials through anti-body detection. The process starts with a blood serum sample. This is sent by Alpine Laser Dental to Clifford Consulting Research. They process the sample the same day they receive it and analyze the patient’s unique anti-body record. This is done by screening the blood sample against 89 chemcial groups and families and measuring the reaction to each one. These individual reactions are then cross-referenced against the largest professionally maintained database of trade name bio-medical composites, alloys, and other materials of its kind. The company then generates a report that patient’s postive or negative reactions to every material in the database alphabetically by trade name. The report is generated then forwarded quickly to the doctor that ordered it.
What a Clifford Materials Reactivity Testing (CRMT) Can Accomplish for Patients and Dentists
- CRMT gives objective laboratory evaluation which is specfic to each patient
- CRMT provides a measure of guidance for the doctor in choosing the treatment plan and materials before expensive and involved placements have been done.
- CRMT helps facilitate informed choice and consent with all parties involved.
- CRMT helps to minimize the risk of adverse outcomes and the necessity for expensive exotic procedures and counter-meaures after structure and foundation are lost.
- CRMT is valuable due-diligence process that contributes to the total quality-of-care.
- CRMT substantially enhances ‘peace of mind’ for both patients and professionals.
Give Alpine Laser Dental a call today to discuss Clifford Materials Reactivity Testing .